Place of Origin : china(shenzhen)
Brand Name : Baowei
Model Number : BV-A04
Certification : standards such as CE, FCC, ROHS, BQB and UN 38.3.
Price : 13.95$
Packaging Details : middle package
Delivery Time : 7 day
Payment Terms : T/T
Supply Ability : 50000Per month
MOQ : 500
|1.Suitable for ipad, Skin material: PU, keyboard material: ABS|
2. keyboard solution(BCM 2042)
3. 84 keys, 17 hot keys, power-saving mode
4. Bluetooth3.0，waiting time 60hours
continuous working time: 40hours
5. Support Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/2003/7
LINUX UNIX MAC；iPhone,iPad，iPod Touch,
Windows Mobile OS 6.1+，Android, NOKIA S60 V3+
6.language: English, Korean, Japanese, Arabic, French, German available, for other languages, customized MOQ: 500pcs.
7.Product size: 254*200*26mm
N.W:555g(with usb cable)
standards such as CE, FCC, ROHS, BQB and UN 38.3.
HB0series -Ipad Bluetooth Keyboard
● Cordless keyboard ● User manual ● USB wire inside ● Foopad
1. Bluetooth Keyboard Specification:
● Built-in Bluetooth 3.0 keyboard
● Ultra - thin aluminum case
● MICRO interface, easy to charge
● Suitable for Iphone
● Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, last for approximately 100 hours per charge
● Special [home] screen key for one touch access to variety of application.
● Light weight, quiet keystrokes, water-proof, dust-proof
● Energy saving keyboard sleep mode
Bluetooth Keyboard Specification and Pairing Instruction:
2. Bluetooth Keyboard Specification
● Bluetooth 3.0 interface standard ● Operating Distance to 10 meters
● Modulating System: GFSK ● Operation Voltage: 1.8-3.6V
● Working Current: <2.0mA ● Standby Current: 0.3-0.5mA
● Sleeping Current：<25uA ● Charging Current ≥ 100mA
● Standby Time: 60days ● Charging Time: 4-5hours
● Uninterrupted Working Time: 40hours
● Lithium Battery Life: 3year ● Lithium Battery Specification: 382035mm
● Key Strength: 80±10g ● Key life: 5 million strokes
● Operating Temperature: -10-+55 C
3. Bluetooth Keyboard Pairing
Step 1: Turn on the power toggle switch. The state indicator light will be on for 4
seconds, and then the light will go off.
Step 2: Press on the [connect]button, the [Bluetooth] indicator light will be blinking and
the [Power]indicator will be on, the keyboard is now ready to be connect to Ipad.
Step 3: Turn on and unlock Ipad,Click on the Ipad[setting] icon.
Step 4: On the setting menu,select item[general] to access [Bluetooth] settings. Click
on [Bluetooth] to turn on the connection. Ipad will automatically search for a
Step 5: Wireless Keyboard is found, Click on the device to connect.
Step 6: Enter the password code as displayed on screen.
Step 7: Wireless Keyboard connected successfully. [Power] indicator light will stay on
until the keyboard is switched off.
For other Bluetooth enabled device, please verify the Bluetooth Standard&compatibility before attempting to connect to the keyboard.
The long-lasting rechargeable battery can service you for several weeks
With no memory effect, the lithium battery can be charged at any time.
In order to extend service life, we recommend you turn the keyboard off when there is long time with no interactive.
When the battery power is low, the [power] indicator light will start blinking,it is time to recharge the keyboard.
Step 1: Connect USB-B of the native USB power cable to the keyboard charging
Step 2: Connect USB-A to the power adapter or computer's USB interface.
Step 3: the [charge] red indicator light will stay on when the keyboard is charging. Once
it finished charging the [charge] indicator light will turn off.
6. Energy Saving Sleep Mode
The keyboard will kick into sleep mode when it is inactive for 15 minutes and the keyboard [power] indicator or light will go off. To activate from sleep mode, just press any key and wait 3seconds, the keyboard will come back on.
7. Safety Caution
● Keep the item away from sharp objects.
● Do not place heavy object on top of the keyboard.
● Do not Microwave the item.
● Do not force or distorted the keyboard
● Keep away from oil, chemical or any other organic liquid.
Clean the keyboard with water, alcohol or alcohol based disinfectant
A. Unable to connect
● Make sure the power switch is on.
● Make sure the keyboard is within the operating distance.
● Make sure the battery is charged.
● Make sure Ipad Bluetooth setting is on.
● Make sure wireless keyboard is connected to Ipad.
● Make sure wireless keyboard has been paired with the Ipad.
B. Unable to Charge Keyboard
● Make sure the USB power cable is connected properly to the keyboard and the
● Make sure the wall charger is plug into the power outlet.
10. Special Keys Description
Long press [Fn] and combination with [F1-F12] and [insert] keys to the shift multimedia keys, and mainly be used in the operation of Ipad multimedia.
11. Special Features and Options
Please note that the Keyboard Case is made from aircraft aluminum with a high grade finish similar to the finish on many popular devices.
Options: A set of four rubber feet is included, which you can place on each corner of
the Keyboard Case bottom to help prevent scratching high-grade finish of the
What do you think about our Bluetooth keyboards?
Please take a minute to tell us.
Thanks for purchasing our product.
12. Product End of Life:
Keyboard battery disposal
● Insert screwdriver between plastic top and metal case at keyboard top or bottom
● Pry up plastic top and remove it completely.This action destroys keyboard
● Turn top over and remove tape from battery.
● Separate battery from circuit board
● Dispose of battery according to local laws.Recycle remaining keyboard parts.
Table of Toxic and Hazardous Substance / Elements and Their Content
keyboard case for ipad 234 with standards such as CE, FCC, ROHS, BQB and UN 38.3. Images